Candidate will work under the direction of a Project Manager to produce BIM models, construction documents and presentation materials.
– 3-5 Years of work experience in an architectural setting; preferred experience in hospitality and retail
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
– Experience coordinating across multiple disciplines
– Proficient with Autodesk Revit:
– model accurately, based on true dimensions
– create hosted and non-hosted families and place them into projects
– follow coherent/organized naming protocol when creating views, groups, families, etc.
– set up sheets with organized view sequence and proper titleblocks
– use/create view templates, schedules and worksets
– work with linked models/linked CAD drawings
– dimension/annotate a set of construction documents
– Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– Organized/detail-oriented work ethic
– Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
– Flexible and willing to work in all stages of the project
– Ability to multi-task and collaborate on multiple projects simultaneously
– Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, graphical)
– Positive, can-do attitude!
Please include a portfolio and work samples with your resume in pdf format